- Victims in Miami Dade County who suffered Financial Loss as a direct result of a crime.
- A guardian applying for a minor child victim
- Crime incident must be reported to
- Victim must not have been engaged in an unlawful activity-(No Criminal History)
What Information is needed to apply?
- A Law Enforcement offense report documenting proof of crime
- Proof of Crime Related expenses
- Proof of third party payment (if any)
What Benefits are available?
- Out of pocket expenses related to the crime
1) Emergency Shelter/Hotel
2) Local/out of state travel expenses
4) Relocation/rental assistance
5) Property loss reimbursement
How to Apply
Submit a completed Intake Sheet
Intake Sheet can be obtained at:
- North Miami Police Department
- by calling (305) 891-0294 Ext 23227)
- Click here to download the Victim Emergency Relief Intake form
Funds are limited based on availability of funding
Limits may apply to specific benefits, which may be reduced without prior notice to the
award recipient based on availability of funding.